Wednesday, December 31, 2014

CSI Case File #15 plus my favorites from 2014

 First up is my take on the Current Case File #150.  Found these adorable pictures of Cason, my great-nephew to use for this and a Noel Mignon kit from two years ago that I had never used!  Working tomorrow so hoping that everyone stays safe tonight.  Had a wonderful lunch with my mother and sister today and exchanged Christmas presents.  Tonight we go for dinner with Jason and Maria and Maria's parents before they head back to Mexico.  They (including Jason) all went to Las Vegas for Christmas and had a wonderful time.  We went up to my oldest daughter's and to Charlie's oldest daughters to spend a couple of days since I just couldn't get enough time off to go with Jason and Maria and her family. 
 
 No for my favorite layouts from this last year.  Hope you enjoy!

 












Thanks for stopping by - wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!

10 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee your faves from this year!! You are amazing!! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Debbie the top page is fantastic the selection of your favourites are superb, awesome makes.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never be able to narrow down my top faves of yours since I LOVE them all! You are amazing, Debbie! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing pages you create! Loved seeing "your" favorites. That picture of the baby with the Bokeh effect LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo! I am really into Bokeh right now :)

    Happy New Year - much awesome creating to you in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING pages Debbie! You are such a prolific & versatile scrapper!! I wish you everything of the best for 2015 & thank you so much for your friendship & support :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many fabulous layouts Debbie, such a pleasure to sit and view them all in one post. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Happy New Year sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many amazing pages Debbie! I have showcased your page for CSI 151 over at The Nifty Pixel Blog, it was too beautiful not to show off. Thank you for creating such amazing pages using teh sketches xox ;) Here is a link xox http://www.theniftypixel.com.au/2015/01/get-ready-for-some-sleuthing-casefile.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are fabulous! What a great collection of work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi debbie just popped to thank you so much for your wonderful comment that you left on my blog, it means so much to me to have such support and friendship, thank you.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete