Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Page Drafts

I was lucky enough to be asked to be a Guest Designer this month for Page Drafts and to get to work with one of Em's awesome sketches.  I used it to scrap some precious pictures of our grandson and great-granddaughter.  First up were the choices of sketches I got to use - these are the new Christmas releases and if you drop by Page Drafts you can see all the fabulous inspiration from their Design Team as well as their Guest Design Team. And I should also mention that the papers and embellishments I used came from a Noel Mignon kit (probably two years old) that I had never touched until now so I found treat after treat in there!




Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GDT!! Your page is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and the Santa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest designer gig! LOVE your gorgeous layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet, Debbie! I love the papers you used and all the bright vibrant holiday colors, and your take on that sketch is perfect. Loving the swirls and poinsettias. The little Santa at the bottom just makes me smile! Huge congrats on your guest designer spot, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout. I love the patterned papers and all the Christmas-y details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! this is a brill take on her her sketch! congrats on your GDT spot, well done! xox

    ReplyDelete