Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Gossamer Blue - December kit


Hope everyone is having a great week.  Worked Sunday and Monday.  My orientee (who is an experience nurse but has just been away for four years) started.  Of course I went for the sickest patient and so we had a busy busy day but she loved every minute!  She'll be with me again Saturday and then for the next few weeks until she gets the hang of everything again.  Almost done with Christmas shopping - now to wrap and figure out how I"m going to get everything everywhere.
  Got my Gossamer kit Monday and knocked out three layouts yesterday alone!  Love this kit!  This month the papers were especially yummy.  Here's the first three pages I did. First up is my granddaughter who took some awesome selfies of herself! 
'Next up is a photo I took of Jason and Maria during Thanksgiving festivities. 

Then finally is a layout I did of random pictures of Gavin this year.  Such a cutie pie!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. wow Debbie, these are all super duper awesome .. love the pics too.... so much fun and happiness oozing from your works of art .
    yes we have lots of things happening here at the moment .I will message you on FB and explain ..hugz to you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! You always amaze me!! These are gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous are these! I especially love the last layout with the amazing photo collage!

    Sounds like you are ready for Christmas my friend! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie i agree those papers are lush, your Granddaughter is very beautiful and the LO really makes her stand out, all 3 pages are a pure delight to see, amazing work. Blogger is being very unfriendly at the moment he is making my head ache again, lol,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, you are so speedy, Debbie! Cannot believe you made all three of those beautiful layouts in one sitting! GREAT job with the new kit! What gorgeous papers, and love your designs. The photo collage of Gavin is so cute! And your granddaughter is stunning. I love the photo layout on that one. Loving the blocked design of your middle page, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three layouts in a day - you are so speedy. I'd be still trying to find my desk. Stunning selphies in the top one. Life is indeed beautiful when you are in love and just look at the cuteness on the love, love, love page. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three amazing layouts Debbie. All are gorgeous but I think the third one has to be my FAVE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin all the photos in that first loving all those photos in the bottom layout

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pages! What a beautiful DGD you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning pages! Just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! sure is a kit packed with beauty and that's what you have created here too. My goodness what a looker your grandie is! Hope you've had a beautiful Christmas and don't have to go to work not just yet. xoxox

    ReplyDelete