Saturday, December 6, 2014

CSI and Scrap 365-10


Well heading back to work tomorrow for two. Last week we were so slow there were only five assignments which in a unit as large as ours is AMAZING!  We don't take more than two patients each.  The census was really low.  AND they made me charge because I normally have a major black cloud over my head and can fill a unit up in a heartbeat but nothing - not one admission on my shift!  LOL!  Well here's my take for the Scrap 365-10 challenge over at CSI.  I used one of the prompts that asked what you liked to do on a spring day - for me it's ALWAYS about the beach!
We had a fun evening last night with Jason and Maria - they have re-opened a bowling alley near us and we all went up there and bowled a few games - haven't done that in YEARS!  Definitely need some brushing up on it though!







Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for popping over to my blog! I scrolled through your posts - dang girl you do amazing pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love love love the flowers and the clocks!! And you are soooooooo right ... Brookie WOULD LOVE your friends house! She would be in HEAVEN!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beach page is a stunner Debbie. I love the sound and the smell of the ocean too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yes, LOVE the beach! What a beautiful photo, Debbie, and a gorgeous layout to go along! I love the florals. Loving that fold down corner with the clock faces, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Debbie this is so very beautifully designed the colours, embellishments compliment the photo perfectly.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love how you worked those blooms!
    Glad you had time to enjoy some bowling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't love the ocean, too bad we have such a short window of opportunity to enjoy it up here! too darn cold for too long brrr! Thank you so much for visiting and leaving love over and over again, you're a darling! This sure is beautiful through and through! xox

    ReplyDelete