Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday with Unscripted Sketches and CSI

 Ok it's officially been a week now since my surgery - a very frustrating and LONG week.  I'm still not very shiny with crutches - stick to the wheel chair mostly.  But I am improving.  Have done alot of scrapping but am getting bored.  I know I'm too much trouble to take out except for a short lunch and I'm ready to go somewhere and do something.  Every place I can think of would be a pain to take someone in a wheelchair.  I go see the doctor on Monday - will see but doubt he will be letting me put weight on this for a few more weeks.  At least I can get the cast through my capris and it's warm enough to wear them! 
First up is my card for Unscripted Sketches.  Found this old Fancy Pants stamp that seemed to fill the bill for the sketch.

 
Next up is my take on the CSI Case file this week.  If you haven't been over to see the inspiration from this Design Team this is the week to go.  The takes on this Case File are simply amazing!  
And here's how I solved the Case
 
Thanks for stopping by





3 comments:

  1. Sorry that you are bored :( Can totally understand that :( I love love love your projects!! They are gorgeous!! LOVING that title on your lo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am sorry too, hope you are right as rain, at least not bored soon! LOVE, LOVE your CSI file, you are so AMAZING, super take on the US Sketch!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects!
    You need to hang in there! You really need to rest!

    ReplyDelete