Friday, March 28, 2014

How about some Core'dinations

Today I'm up on the Core'dination's blog with some layouts I want to share plus one that is on facebook.  These are all made with only cardstock.  Core'dination's is so versatile that it's easy to make a layout and embellishments without ever using any patterened paper.  First up is a page I did of my grandkids playing in the snow on a snow day from school.
 Next up is a page I did of baby Gavin.  I wanted to use a grid pattern and us only the colors in his clothes.  For this I used scraps and embossed and sanded them and then created the title on my Silhoutte.
 Next up is a page I did using some of the 6 X 6 both the Darks and Neutral collections.  I used a die cut to cut the hexagons and then embossed and sanded each of them.. Love that now that my son has a girlfriend he is dying to have me scrap their pictures.  This after fighting for years to get pictures!
 Last of all is a page I used for a CSI case file but is just being previewed over at Core'dination's today.  I immediately went for this Cosmo Cricket cardstock when I saw the pictures of Gavin's reading.
Thanks for stopping by!  Your sweet words make my day!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhh these are gorgeous! I love love love love the colors and LOVING the hexagons on that 3rd one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete