Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Sharing

WOW this was supposed to be a long three day weekend but it flew by! I had to do something on Friday that ended up taking most all day, then yesterday we took my son in to but a few things - shoes, undies, and of course that lead to a few clothes too! Then today I started on my marathon cleaning spree. Spent TWO, yes TWO, long hours cleaning my bathroom. Makes me wonder what I was doing when I planned this house - there all all kinds of corner, niches, etc, that collect dirt and dust. This was a down and dirty, tooth brush cleaning, scrubbing and ended up scrubbing the floor the same way. BUT it's done! Move on to another room next. Starting off the Sunday line-up (well needless to say I DID squeeze some scrap time in!), is another card from Faith's gorgeous Pink collection at Designed 2 Delight
Then Core'dinations has been calling my name lately and since we have so many new wonderful collections this year to play with I did just that. The first layout is from the Graphic 45 collection together with Graphic 45 Christmas collection. The adorable little guy is my greatnephew, Brayden, our own little miracle baby who is currently ready to celebrate this 4th Christmas after having been through 3 open-heart procedures as well as celebrating his new little brother this year.


This page is from the Jenni Bowlin collection of papers using some of the Imaginisce papers and goodies we were given to show. These little cuties are my great-nieces, Hailey and Katy.


Then for pure play here's my card for The Get Sketchy sketch this week. Using some Echo Park here on this one.
Thanks once again for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

  1. Such fabbie layouts and cards...really love your echo park one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Of course, my favorite are the Core'dinations cardstock here and there! Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness girl, sounds like your bathroom should be clean enough to eat in. LOL
    The Lo and cards are wonderful as always. I still never know how you have the time to get everything accomplished that you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards and cute scrapbooking pages as well - helps that the kids are so sweet! Great colour combos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards a layouts...but I must ask: were you serious that you brought out the toothbrush?! I don't have that kind of dedication :) Wish I did...then my house would be cleaner.

    ReplyDelete