Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday cards!

Hate knowing I have to go back to work tomorrow - three day weekends should be the norm! Just not quite ready! Sharing some cards today. First I have two new images from Designed to Delight. Faith has just been outdoing herself lately on these lovely digital images!




Next I have a card I created with a Lily of the Valley stamp and did for the fall card challenge that's going on there this week. Lots of goodies from a Noel Mignon kit here.

Then I did this card for the sketch over at Get Sketchy this week. More goodies from a Noel Mignon kit here yet again - I AM going to get through all these kits I bought! The stamps are from a Recollections set I bought the other day. Bunch of cute stamps in this double pack!
Thanks again for stopping by - hope to keep creating this week but will see how it goes!

16 comments:

  1. wow what an amazing collection of cards!! Love the 2nd one!! the image layout and colours are fabulous, it is just so stylish!!! but they are all amazing! Hugs JUls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Debbie your Sunday selection just gets better and better I am loving each and every one that you are showing here. I love the colours and designs of them all.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2nd and last cards are my two favorites of the bunch. Such a neat way of interpreting the sketch for that last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are perfection Debbie!! I agree with you ...a three day weekend is a must. Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards ..thanks for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! My fav is the "snow" one with those swirls of snow drifts, what a cute way to use that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great mix of cards Debbie! You can do the classy elegant cards and the really cute ones too! :)

    Have a wonderful week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the cards Deb! You are one busy lady.
    My cat stamps came from There She Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute cards, Debbie! I absolutely adore that last penguin card. Totally made me smile. Love how you used the Cosmo paper on that one. I just pulled out that line to play with again, too. Still love it. And love the Jillibean papers you used, too. Those are some of my faves. I always so admire how you combine all the lovely patterned papers and goodies with your stamped images. You are good, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, I love them all :)
    Hugs from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards! I have not been a big fan of purple, but that first card is just SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you've been busy!! All 4 cards are gorgeous Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL cards Debbie! All 4 of of them are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have always been and always will be Queen of card making!

    ReplyDelete