Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday cards!

Almost didn't get anything posted today! I had some work to do for Core'dinations that I can't show off yet but kept me busy most of yesterday. And I had to get some cleaning in - actually got more done than I thought I would. BUT today I found some time to make these cards and a couple to get ahead with Design Team cards. First of all I wanted to play with the sketch over at Get Sketchy. These papers are from the new Core'dinations line that Core'dinations has done with Graphic 45. My papers are also Graphic 45's Christmas collection - they work so well together. Very Vintage and not my normal run in cards but I'm having so much fun with it!






This next card is for the challenge over at Lily of the Valley for a winter card. For this I used some Core'dinations cardstock - embossed and sanded it and then added this adorable stamp I just got in the mail last week. Let me say I'm totally addicted to their stamps - every time I look at their challenges I see another one I want. SOOO I've been pacing myself and ordering a few at a time. Not such a shock to the old checkbook watcher!.

Then this next one is from Designed 2 Delight's digital images. Hey I'm knocking out a dent in the 50+ Christmas cards I've got to get done before the holidays. I start in September and then am usually mostly done when the time comes without the extra stress of having to try to knock out a big batch at one time. Plus when I can do a couple at a time I can spend more quality time on them.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful week.

9 comments:

  1. fabulous! Totally loving the LOTV card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Gorgeous...really love the g45 one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beginning to look like Christmas on your blog! Love your holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the most gorgeous cards!!!:) Love love love what you did with the G45 papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that dog on your third card! All of these are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was about to go gooey over the first absolutely beautiful card, then scrolled down for even more lovely work! Thanks for your comment at mine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all adorable & I love what you did with the LOTV Card. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these are great as usual! The first card...I LOVE the vintage feel. The second - wonderful nontraditional colors. The 3rd, well its D2D...how could I not like it?!

    ReplyDelete