Saturday, October 9, 2010

Design Team Saturday cards!

After a stressful week I finally made the decision to put off my CNRN test until the spring. It cost to delay it but I want to get this first one retaken and passed before I start on another one - think it will give me a better attitude and won't be quite so stressful. I literally have a stack of papers a foot high for the second test and getting through that by the end of this month was overwhelming. I felt better the minute I made the decision. Now I'm reviewing and studying to get this first one out of the way. Plus I have some surgery planned for the first of November and don't want all this hanging over me. But on to more exciting things!

First of all today I have my card for Unscripted Sketches. Used some Core'dinations and embossed it with the snowflake embossing plate and then also used a piece of the Jenni Bowlin collection. The stamp is one I got from C.C. Designs. Then I added some sparkly fluff and some glitter from Martha Stewart to pop her image.


Next I have my card for The Sweet Stop this week. For this I used one of the images from their store and then some papers and goodies from my last year's Halloween Noel Mignon kit.


Oh and then I finally finished my card for CPS this week. Used some Scenic Route for this together with this cute stamp byMotivet.


I plan to have more tomorrow to show and will try to post again. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! These are fabulous creations Deb! Glad you are working at a comfortable pace for your test...it's hard to study when it's too overwhelming. Take care! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb, love your cards, your sweet stop one is adorable but I had to go to the sketch site to see it as you forgot to post it here... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards this Saturday, Debbie! Love them! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete