Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday with US and CSI


 Well had some great news this week.  First off Jason and Maria got safely home from their two weeks in Mexico at her parents. They have some fabulous pictures that I'm scrapping as fast as I can.  The scenery was gorgeous and they took Jason to some awesome places.  Then he got home - got a new job with Suncoast - which is a rebar company where my hubby worked until he retired.  Hoping this is going to give him a shot at making a career and then hopefully they will be able to afford to get married and start giving me some more babies!!!  Next Brandy got word that she's getting a summer scholarship from nursing school - we don't know what it is yet but anything will help! Now if the house would just sell!!!!! I go back Monday to the doc and hoping that he's going to let me start putting weight on this foot.  FIVE LONG VERY LONG weeks of either being in a wheelchair or on crutches is wearing VERY thin!  I can't wait to take a shower with no plastic bag trying to balance on one foot and wash my hair, shave my legs and get clean!!!
First up I have my card for Unscripted Sketches.  Core'dination's sent me several Graphic 45 6 X 6 pads in anticipation of a swap and I could hardly wait to attack them!   AND since May is birthday month for us - twins on the first, me the 13th, Mother's day, Kim on the 24th and Kristi and Brandy on the 26th plus a niece's hubby same day.  Yeah it's a rough month here!

 


Next up is the Case File for this week over at CSI.  The rest of the file can be found on the blog but here's how I solved it.


This is my daughter and my granddaughter who aren't too far apart in age - and very close.


Then another page I just did with my April kit from Gossamer Blue.  My son and his girlfriend just got home from San Luis Mexico where her parents live.  They showed Jason the most fabulous time and we have some awesome pictures to scrap from his trip. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Your sweet words make my day!

4 comments:

  1. Minus the house, sounds like some good things happening there!! YAY!! I loveeeeeeeeee your card and your lo's!! They are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending positive vibes that your house will sell very soon and the Dr will allow you to weight bear too. Having had a knee replacement I can understand your frustration. Thanks for the lovely comments about my little girl's page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! I love the page with your pretty daughter and grand daughter.So colourful and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work my friend....you really know how to work colours! Hang in there...almost there!

    ReplyDelete