Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stuck?Sketches and Creative Embellishments

Here I am today with another layout using the Creative Embellishment's chipboard combined with the current Stuck?Sketches sketch.  I have these wonderful pictures of my granddaughter, Madison, who is graduating this month.
Here's the sketch:

 And some closeups.  I painted the chipboard with gesso first, then with acrylic paint and then dabbed some metallic rub-ons on it.


Here's the chipboard I used on it - two full flourishes - cut up some of the Flourish 12 set.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Debbie this is one stunning page, your Granddaughter is so beautiful, the embellishments and colour of the paper are perfect I love the swirl and flowers, awesome work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMWord, this is so beautiful, Debbie! Those are such beautiful photos and I really love your elegant floral take on that sketch! Fabulous use of that fancy chipboard! I love how you staggered the photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the colours and the beautiful clustering of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The colors are so beautiful! What a fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your granddaughter is such a beasutiful girl!
    Love the way you scrapped these lovely photos and how you interpreted that sketch. So inspiring!TFS!

    ReplyDelete