Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Creative Embellishments and Sketchabilities

This month we have combined Creative Embellishments with Sketchabilities. Here's my layout using some of my granddaughter's graduation pictures.First up here's the Sketchabilities sketch we used together with the monthly Mood Board for the monthly challenge at Creative Embellishments. I took my inspiration from the photograph from the blue sky and the flowers.  For my page I have used the Flourish Set 10, the Stars in my Universe Frame and the Lamp Post Set.  For the twist I added a heart from the wood veneer Heart Set.


 Here's some close ups.  Here I painted the frame gold then added some gold glitter to the stars. 
 On the leaves first I painted them green and then smeared some metallic rub ons on them.

 And here's the chipboard I used:

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is JUST GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the way you used the chipboard!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page using the sketch! Love that color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a beautiful page, Debbie! You really make those fun chippies shine! LOVE the sketchy circle you have framing that adorable photo. The stars seem SO perfect for a brand new graduate. Love the detail on the leaves, too, and the lamp post is just a touch of pure fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow Debbie, you have excelled yourself here ... absolutely fantabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sentiment on the page says it all Debbie, a wonderful picture and design, the chipboard elements really compliment the design perfectly.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Debbie, you sure have rocked that sketch. Totally gorgeous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh my favourite!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete