Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday posting


Just a couple of pages I did today while I was trying to chill and re-group to go back to work for one more day.  Worked Sunday and Monday and floated Sunday and was charge on Monday so ran my tail off.  Charge again tomorrow - don't know how my name keeps coming up on top of the list! 
First page I did with some Core'dination's basic cardstock - which I sanded to give it a little rustic look and then misted.  Papers are from a Noel kit and a couple of paper packs I have on hand.  This is little Gavin who is just adorably cute!


Then for this page I just wandered through my stash and found these My Mind's Eye Alphabet papers and scrapped this cute picture of Gavin smiling at himself in the mirror his Mom put over his car seat - looks like he's making a new friend!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. your layouts are just so darn cute!! those photos are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!! He is sooooooooo cute!! LOVING the colors on these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...these are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete