Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday

WOW never thought time could fly by so fast but this is my last week of three off and I can't tell you how bad I hate to see it end - but it shouldn't be quite as bad only working two off three and back again. Will see. First I was in Houston watching Brandy dance at Monster's of Hip Hop - WOW LA taught her alot - she rocked! Enjoyed it and got to see a couple of girls she danced with during HS who came - both now married. Couldn't fix this on my phone but my Saturday post didn't post so here's my card for Unscripted Sketches.
Used some Echo Park for this one together with a new stamp I just got from Whipper Snapper Designs. - Oh my word they are adorable stamps! D2D's Faith has some coming out too but they didn't have any of hers in yet at Archievers but I found this one called Yin and Yang!




Then yesterday I was doing some work for Core'dinations and still had these pictures I printed out so did this sketch from Creative Scrappers. More of the Echo Park - not usually my thing to use the stickers but they were just right for this one. The cutie is Cason - my little great-nephew.
Thanks for stopping by! Off to decide on my next project to work on around here and see if I can finish up one more before going back to work.

5 comments:

  1. He is a cutie, love the bright colours you've used on this page, GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cute card is to die for!!! and love love your beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful creations Debbie that image on the card made me smile what a cutie, a superb LO on the second one.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie this is gorgeous, love the fresh yet vibrant look to the page and again you have used the lovely textured cardstock as the base, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEK, that card is totally adorable! I love the bright colors & design, too! and your layout is just precious!

    ReplyDelete