Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October Color Challenge at Core'dinations!

Check out the color challenge this month at Core'dinations - the Design Team has totally ROCKed this!!! We were challenge to do decorative designs with this color challenge but I couldn't resist making this card as well as the bag with the flowers!

For this I used some flowers I learned to make over at Heidi Van Lear's blog as a well as some of the new Petaloo flowers that use Core colors and a cute image from Designed 2 Delight. Have to give credit to Heidi Van Lear for the flower tutorial for the loopy flowers. The rest are from Petaloo and Cuttlebug die cuts. My bats and tombstone are from images off the web.
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, those overlapping, textured circles are just awesome! Your Halloween collage card is gorgeous...so many fabulous details! Those flowers are great...what a fun class that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are delightful Debbie! Love those beautiful blooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the first card is so colorful and I love the design and all the circles.
    The Halloween card is full of wonderful details...super creation. Love all the flowers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Debbie I absolutely love that card - I want to try that out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the card Give Thanks! You can specify the Dimensions of the card and the circles?You really have a blessed creativity!

    ReplyDelete