Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Morning

Well posting this early and hoping it comes up on time. We are down on the beach now. Brandy came home on Thursday and will be here for week so are spending the weekend at Corpus with her and her friends and my son and a couple of his friends. Not but sleep I'm sure but fun non the less. BUT I have alot to show today.
First of all is my card for Unscripted Sketches. I have to say this card stumped me and I almost passed but then the light bulb came on and I come up with this. VERY loose interpretation but I love how it came out. The stamp is by Unity and the cardstock is Core'dinations. Papers from Echo Park. The sketch came with another challenge to use metal. My little hat as a metal brad on top.


Then this week we are showing off the new line of Teresa Collins Core'dinations papers - are these not fabulous! There's a pink (for girls) and a blue( for boys). Was thrilled to see about three of the layouts the design team (including me!) did for this show were picked up immediately for publication so you will have to wait to see the other one I did. This first one is my little great-niece, Hailey on her "princess" birthday this year.
The next one is my little great-nephew, Brayden, such a trooper and such a cutie. This happy smiling face has in 4 short years been through three open heart procedures and other numerous lesser procedures and is still smart, happy and a total joy!
Then I have a card I made as well. Love pink and black together! Please check over at the Core'dinations blog for more inspiration from our Design Team.

Then I also have a couple of cards to share with you that I created for Designed to Delight with Faith's adorable images. The first is Garden Kayla and the second Skater Boy.Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend..

5 comments:

  1. Always love your Saturday post! Fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These are just delightful Deb! What a bright burst of colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debbie another wonderful selection of cards and LO's, the cards, images, photo's and colours of each and everyone look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Debbie you have been so busy :) :) Such pretty work here - specially love the pink girly layout!! Enjoy your time at the beach with your kids :)

    ReplyDelete