Thursday, May 19, 2011

For your Inpiration

Brandy comes home tomorrow!!!!!! Yeah! Can't wait - haven't seen my baby girl since December and after being joined at the hip for 20 years it's a long time apart! We are leaving Friday morning for a few days at the beach. Of course this involved taking her and two girls and my son and two friends so full house!
Please come join us over at For Your Inspiration for the semi-monthly challenge. This photo is awesome inspiration for color lovers like me. I immediately thought of rainbows although it seems that most of the other design team members thought of balloons.Please welcome some new members to our Design Team - their inspiration is awesome! And when I thought of rainbows I also thought of this cute Unity stamp I have with the little girl in the raincoat. The papers of course are all Core'dinations - I embossed the background and cut the rainbow. Sentiment is on an October Afternoon tag.


Thanks for stopping by. Stop by tomorrow to catch some of the pages I've done with the new Tersa Collins Core'dinations papers or check out the blog for inspiration from all the Design team.

11 comments:

  1. I know the feeling!! My daughter went away to school in September and finally came home for 2 weeks after 8 months!!! Yup, almost 20 years attached at the hip with us as well. We are in Florida, She is in Oregon...How nice it will be to have your daughter home!! Such a darling card!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really rocked this challenge! I just LOVE that rainbow with the textured BG...really loved the vibrant colors for this photo challenge! Have a grand time with your family and wish you sunny days while you're at the beach! We've had sooo much rain that I almost forget what it's like to see the sun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is REALLY cute!!! I love how you did the rainbow!! Have fun at the beach!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Unity Stamp and loove what you created !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a delightful card Deb! *swoon* :)

    Have fun at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh gosh that is just the sweetest card ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, have a grand time with Brandy and the rest of your clan, Debbie! I am sure you all will be having a terrific few days!

    I so love your card and how you were inspired to do a rainbow! It's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie this card is wonderful! I love the bg and rainbow textures. Have a great time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, as always! The embossed background is my favorite! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll say again how fabulous this card is. I love the images involved. Very cool. I hope you have fun at the beach! Don't forget your sunscreen!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another colour junkie - fabulous! Colour gets me everytime. Love the colour on top of the embossed background and so cute too!

    ReplyDelete