Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday posting

Not alot today. We are out of town going to go to North Texas and look for some property and then drop in on Kim (my oldest daughter) and the kids and visit for awhile. Here's my card this week for Unscripted Sketches -first time I've used these flowers and now I'm in love! I think I wiped out last week with all I posted then. I've been trying to paint my bathroom and after spending ALL day last weekend on it - I don't like the color. I'll be back painting it again probably on Monday - took the day off. UGG!





6 comments:

  1. This is lovely, love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is that card fabulous!!! I need to get some of that beautiful flower ribbon and I so love the colors of the entire card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty! love the yummy colors and the blooms are perfect! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so very pretty! :) Happy Valentine's Day Debbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete