Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday here - took the day off to take Jason to get his Driver's License - WOW scary! Actually made it all the way over there with everything we needed and took about 5 minutes. To get him to go back to school I let him drive my car today. (Man they are easy when you know what drives them!) Then we had my two little great-nieces for the last two days - Brandy babysat them - well until about 3 pm today! So cute - took some great pictures - here's one I did of them today for the CMK scrappy formula. Used some of my Noel Mignon kit with some core'dinations cardstock. Can I say how still in awe I am of making the team for Core'dinations!! Still on Cloud 9 AND the box of cardstock landed on my door ON MY BIRTHDAY! I had an awesome birthday - started out a bit rough but got better and better! First after being at work for 2 hours someone pointed out that I had on two different pair of shoes. DIED! RIGHT THERE DIED! Then I had to sit through a 2 hour conference like that. The girls outdid themselves though - went out and bought be flowers, NEW SHOES, fruit and a candle and tons of cards! Then I got home and had a prize package (so totally generous package I must say!) from Noel Mignon for participating in the NSB challenges, some stamps I ordered from Cornish Hen and the fabulous box of cardstock from Core'dinations! What an AWESOME birthday! Here's the page I talked about above for the CMK scrappy formula!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! glad you had a good day in the end. I found you via the Card Pattern's Blog. The story about the shoes is so funny, but you know what I've done exaltly the same myself. You think the whole world is looking at them.

    Love the layout so pretty!

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete