Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday and Unscripted Sketches

Sorry to be late but we took off at the last minute to Corpus to spend a little time with our youngest daughter and sooo glad we did! We had a wonderful time with her and her friend's. Spend yesterday morning on a little shopping spree - forgot how much fun it is to shop with Brandy - she SOOOO loves getting new things! I got a little for myself as well. Then we had a nice lunch and spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in the sun chatting with her and her friend. Then a couple of evenings out with Brandy and her friends - course they left us in the dust about 10 pm every evening when we turned in to pumpkins and went home to bed! But a great time and great to get away - decided we have to do this at least once a month!
Sorry I'm posting late but we left in a hurry and forgot to post ahead. Here's my card for Unscripted Sketches this week.





Totally forgot to post about my page for CSI last week - did this page of my granddaughter, Makenna for the color and inspirational challenge.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time!! I love love love love your card and that lo!! LOVING how you made the rosette into a balloon! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great take on a colour challenge & I also have my young lady with me right now - glad you had fun with Brandy - daughters are such a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that layout with the CORE sanded around the edge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little scene on your card is the cutest and loving that layout, the clouds make it so cute.

    ReplyDelete