Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thurday and For Your Inspiration

Three days off - fabulous! BUT right off the bat my internet wasn't working - so first off to Best Buy to get another router - no go - wouldn't work. I knew I was probably at the end of my DSL box but called and sure enough - had to take it in and get a new one and NOW I'm back in service! SO in the meantime I finished painting all the baseboards and doors in my bathroom - tomorrow I go get paint for my hall and then next week decorating for Xmas! Got a huge houseful coming for Thanksgiving and can't wait - want to have all the lights up for the kids.
Today I have this card for the inspirational photo over at For Your Inspiration. I'm having so much fun with these photos - every month I struggle with what should I do but usually love how it comes out. Please stop in and join us and see all the rest of the DT's cards - they are truly my inspiration!





Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE your interpretation of this gorgeous photo! You totally captured the feel of it! Sounds like you have some busy days ahead of you...enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! What a gorgeous card! Love everything, the embellies and leaves and that sentiment... so great!

    Glad you got your internet back up and running! I know that dreadful feeling all too well, lol! I am sure you are very anxious for your house full of family for the upcoming holiday! Blessings to all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just beautiful Debbie! I love the colors! Glad to hear you got your internet up and going again too! And I hope you have a wonderful get together with your family for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, this is gorgeous! I love the leaf/flower combo and the sentiment is wonderful. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! The leaf and embellishments are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic colours for a great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take for the photo! Love that leaf!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know these are always my favourites Debbie!! Love this one...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your color combination so glad you are back, up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your Thanksgiving went well, Debbie!
    I love the pop of color you arranged. ;)

    ReplyDelete