Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Sharing

Ok how about some cards! Finished a couple of layouts - put my hat in for the Color Combo Galore DT call - and will keep my fingers crossed. Then did one for Core'dinations that should be out this week. Then several DT cards (not showing yet) and then it was time to play! Oh also tackled clean sheets on all the beds, laundry up and ironed and bathrooms cleaned- PLUS since Charlie is still in the WC I cooked dinner (uGH!)
First off is the sketch for Card Patterns - love this sketch! The little pelican is from Paper Smooches - the papers are Basic Grey



The next is my card for CPS this week - decided to try some white on white again and splash it with pink! LOL I do have a mess (this is why I don't make many white cards or wear much white - I can't keep it clean) but it covered up nicely with my stamp! The cardstock is Core'dinations of course and the stamps are from Paper Smooches.



Next and last for today for Random Acts of Creativity. Decided I would do some more plain Core'dination's cardstock and then added some Prima Flowers and a SRM sticker.


Thanks for stopping by - I'm so glad to have my computer back running. Now if I could just make Monday stay away for another week!

14 comments:

  1. So cute, Debbie. Love that bright BG paper. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow all are so in such different styles but all so beautiful dear Debbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with that dt call, sound s like you had a busy weekend scrapping, wishing I had of.....I always love coming here for come fab card inspiration Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely cards as ever Debs - and CCG - yay - sure you'll make it - your cards rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute collection of cards Debbie! Love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, these are SO cute! That "hey gill friend" sentiment is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, love the colors used! TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much creative mojo here!! Your cards are all fabulous! I love white BGs on cards but have ruined many an attempt by getting some stray ink on them! Aren't we glad the white nursing uniforms are a thing of the past!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, that Merci card with the yellow flowers is gorgeous! Those other two are so cute as well with the Paper Smooches... I so love Kim's designs!
    I just don't know how you are able to accomplish all these challenges every week! You are Super Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on these!! Lovely designs on each and every one. Thanks for joining us at CPS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun cards! All well done, thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards!! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of them are lovely, Debbie. I especially like the one made with my sketch - the bright colours won me! :)

    ReplyDelete