Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday

Here is the card I did for Designed 2 Delight using this week's freebie. I used Core'dinations Gemstones paper on my background and embossed it. Then used Core basic white for the tree - I have a Cuttlebug embossing folder that does this tree - then I cut it out and used Sticklers on it and added some Queen & Co. beads. The star on the tree is another of Faith's new images - just made it really small for the treetop. On the base of the bear I used Petal Soft to create a snowy feel. Go on over to Designed 2 Delight for more inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by! Brandy will be home next Sunday and we are all getting excited!

7 comments:

  1. WOW Debbie this is one quality card, that embossing the image and colour awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Love the embossed background and the pops of red Debbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! This is a really cute use of the image - now I will have to try even harder to use it interestingly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! This is wonderful!! I love the image and the way you colored him. Hugs from your DT sister, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, what a gorgeous card! I just love the white on white with touch of red - it's PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the white is beautiful. The little touches of red are striking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I LOVE all of the white! The embossing is the perfect touch too.

    ReplyDelete