Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's Tuesday!

Yes I'm home - took one extra day just for me and that's how I'm using it - here in my scrap room enjoying myself! In kind of a Jillibean mood plus got these new stamps from Lily of the Valley that I've been dying to try out so did the Card Patterns sketch this week with some Jillibean.



Then for the sketch from Mojo Monday's I also used the digital image from Faith over at Designed 2 Delight to make this Christmas card. I used everything from a Noel Mignon kit - yeah I know - I'm just starting to get caught up on using all the kits I have ordered!
Then wanted to show you a couple of pages I made for CHA Core'dinations this year. The first page uses some of the White Wash collection and lots of the SRM stickers.
This second page is my daughter, Brandy, using some of the new Core' Amour Onyx collection - I have almost used up all of the samples I was sent - I LOVE this paper! I've also put some Jeni Bowlin core'dinations in here as well as some Black Magic.
Last just to share a couple of pictures from the big party this weekend. This is my husband on his 70th birthday and his aunt, Vivianne, who is 84.
This is my daughter, Brandy (left), my granddaugther, Madison, Liz (Brandy's friend), and my youngest granddaughter, MaKenna.
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie I am so loving this selection of cards, LO and photo's. The two cards are gorgeous love the papers and images the LO are so beautifully designed shows off the pics perfectly and thank you for sharing your photos they look happy.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home! fabbie cards, layouts and pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images on your cards are so adorable! I am so loving the snowman. Cute layouts too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back! Glad you are sharing again! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are all amazing Debbie and your girls are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Debbie lots of beautiful creations. Love that little guy with his big boat and that sweet snowman is really pretty. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff Debbie!! Love the papers and layout used for your 'Tis the Season card!! Super Sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Debbie!!! Your snowman and your layout are perfect. Good job on this.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been busy Debbie, everything is wonderful. Hope your hubby enjoyed his party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are amazing to do both cards and layouts so well. I hope you are doing well, Debbie. I miss you at CP :-).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fabulous cards and layouts! Thanks for playing Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kakeknya sangat berharap, agar suatu saat setelah terbiasa di AS, Nick akan menemukan kesuksesan.
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    bandar ceme
    hobiqq
    paito warna
    http://199.30.55.59/sumoqq78/
    data hk

    ReplyDelete