Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday - finally!

First of all a couple of cards from the sketch at 2 sketches 4 u. Wasn't really happy with the first one so did another one. Both cards with the new Letterbox collection from American Crafts.


The next card is from Mojo Monday (yeah I know it's Friday - I just don't get to play much during the week!). Again with some American Craft - an old line and some of my yummy Core'dinations new cardstock - isn't it fabulous! Jump on over the core'dinations blog to check out all the new papers that are coming out this year - I cannot wait to get my hands on them!


Thanks for stopping by once again - more tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Fantabulous cards...one and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the stitched flower! Your second card is also gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love these! The colors, papers and embellies are totally fab!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us this week @ 2S4Y. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun and cute cards! Love all the cheerful colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work my friend! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete