Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday - CPS sketch and a prayer request

Wow it's so dark and dreary here this week - YUCK - and cold! But I got home in time to snap a picture of the card I did for CPS sketch this week. Some more Jillibean here together with some core'dinations cardstock and some stamps from SUink. Fun sketch!




Then I also wanted to share the layout I did for the Homepage layout over at IAAS with the December kit. WOW the papers are pretty and the goodies even yummier. I'm off to work on a little mini album with more of the kit tonight. The papers are 7 gypsies and Making Memories. The little cuties are my great-nieces and nephew. All prayers are needed tonight for little Brayden. He is just barely three (and would you look at how healthy he looks!?????) He goes in in the morning for his third open heart procedure since he was born. We are all praying everything goes well and they can replace the valve they are concerned with with a valve that will last him through adulthood.


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and a precious layout. Keeping Brayden and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of little Brayden and hoping his surgery goes well Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!! I love the sun background and that cute snail image! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete