Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday and CPS

Ok finally got home in time to post this today - needed to get a picture in daylight. Brayden is healing - off most all ivs and has most of his tubes pulled. He's not walking yet but got a ride in the little red wagon to see the Christmas tree. Here's my card for CPS this week - fun sketch. Papers are by American Crafts.

\


Then here is a page I did for Core'dinations this month using some October Afternoon, some Jenni Bowlin and some Jillibean ribbon. Used my Score Pal to create these lines on the background and then a cuttlebug folder for the other core'dinations cardstock.

For Card Patterns this week I used some papers I got in my December IAAS kit from Making Memories and Graphic 45. Cardstock of course by Core'dinations and stamp by Cornish Hens

8 comments:

  1. Love your card for CPS and the LO is just beautiful, lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! Love the fun colors on both, and the paper! My LSS just got Core'dinations papers so I can't wait to try them... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun paper combination on your love card! I love the embossing! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and page, Debbie! Love, love the color combination and design of your page. And what an adorable Valentine card. I've been thinking I should get started on those myself.
    Sending big hugs to Brayden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...lovely work! I love your CPS card...I must try sanding the cardstock...such nice texture. Love the colors on your layout...they work so well together and what a darling photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and layout Debbie - just love your take on the Card Patterns sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you could play along over at Card Patterns. Thanks so much! Two great cards and scrapbook page :)

    It's such fun to be the sponsor this week and see all the great submissions. I hope you can visit my blog too where I have a second chance for a prize plus my take on the sketch.
    http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com/2009/12/sponsoring-card-patterns.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations hun! Love the papers you chose for each of these designs!!!! Precious photo too! :)
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete