The next one is the Case File for this week #147 which I solved using pictures of my 15 year old kitty.
You all had such a fabulous time during your trip to Mexico to see Maria’s family. You spent one special day traveling to San Miguel. Such a magical city. I looked it up and found that there were 10 reasons to go and enjoy this magical place:
1. History – located in Central Mexico it has no beaches yet people fall in love with this magical city who history dates back to 1542 and plays a major role in silver trade.
2. Architecture – it’s known for it’s well-preserved Colonial and Spanish architexture.
3. Eclectic shops – a mix of art galleries, souvenir shops, modern boutiques and old stores.
4. Cultural Mix – With a moderate climate and cost of living it draws not only rich Mexican culture but many foreign retirees, artists and writers
5. Food & Dining – Because it’s so popular with tourists there are foods galore from street goods to gourmet restaurants.
6. Rooftops – with temperate weather, many restaurants and bars are on rooftops offering beautiful city views
7. Art – The city has a vibrant art community with many studios and galleries with working artist and artisans
8. Walkability – the historic center of the city is 24 blocks of narrow streets ,alleys and paths with no traffic lights.
9. Jacaranda Trees – lavender-colored jacaranda trees are natice to this regions and are beautifulDramatic sunrises and sunsets – Because of the light and changing colors of the foothills of Sierra Madre, the sunrises and sunsets can be quite dramatic
Then here's another page I finished with this adorable picture of my grandchildren when they were little with the November Gossamer Blue kit