Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday cards!

Love Sunday and all the new sketches - here's a few I got done. My first weekend at home in so long and love having time to scrap and get things done around the house. Brayden made it through the cath - they placed a plutonium plug in the aneurysm and extubated him this morning. It was literally life or death for him - it had to work or his aorta would have ruptured. Thank goodness for blessings and prayers - feel they have truly made a difference for this little guy.
Here are a few sketches - found a couple of new sites too and loved the sketches I found. The first one is from CPS this week - love this little circle. Used some American Craft papers in my effort to eliminate my stash. Stamp is by Cornish Hens.

The next sketch is from a site I just found called Sketch and Stash Challenge. For this card I used some more American Craft papers and a stamp from Stampabilities. Ink from Copic Markers


This sketch is from Unscripted Sketches. Fort his card I used some My Mind's Eye papers - love purple! Also the stamp is from once again Stampabilities (can you tell I've been hitting up Michael's for stamps!)



The last is from Get Sketchy to use your favorite color. Well I love pink but love it even more in combo with turquoise or black - today I chose turquioise. The stamp is an adorable stamp I got from the Angel Company and the punch was from Martha Stewart - in the little holes of the punch I made French Knots.
Thanks again for stopping by - all your sweet comments are greatly appreciated.

18 comments:

  1. Wowza ... girlfriend, you are rockin' the sketches today. I realy love that circle design ... and the french knots are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am visiting for the first time and found you after you left a comment on my blog. You do amazing work! That turquoise and black card is gorgeous, but wait, there's more! I couldn't believe you had 4 amazing cards in one post. The last one is my favorite, though, because I have a thing for flamingos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tasha...You have such amazing cards all in one post. THat CPS card is just awesome.
    I do LOVE your Unscripted Card...beautiful work..love the colors.
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Unscripted.
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are devine, and your take for GS ow love the colors to and that lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Debbie! your cards are beautiful as ever, and so glad for your Brayden, what a scary ordeal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are amazing as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I just LOVE finding new blog such as yours that is just chock full of inspiration and deliriously gorgeous cards!! I'm in LOVE!!! I am now a subber so I won't miss out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your cards! - kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy your little Brayden is doing well! Your cards are all fabulous and I especially love the aqua and black round one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, these are all cute but WOWIE on that CPS one. Amazing design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous assortment of cards, and all beautiful.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous stuff!! I love your style!! Thx for playing with us@ get sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! Lots of gorgeous cards here!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week! Merry Christmas eve to you!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards :-) All of them are lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards, Debbie. I'm so glad your nephew's procedure went well.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such beautiful cards. I love the images you have used.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Love each & every one of them!! Just delicious! lol!

    ReplyDelete