Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch - Tuesday

Back to work - today was the Trauma Christmas dinner - there was SO much food. Staff, residents and students ate and there was still food! I don't think I want to see turkey or ham for a LONG time. Was going to go to the gym but was afraid I was so full I would throw up - lol! So I'm scrapping instead - makes sense right? Oh forgot to say anything - got a card picked up for Cards this month - yeah. Also got 2 cards picked up for Cardmakers this month - love it! So for Card Patterns this week I used Basic Grey papers. Great sketch!




Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love these Basic Grey papers!

    Congrats on getting your cards published! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Debbie! I love this take on the sketch- so creative and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Trauma" Christmas dinner...whoa. That almost sounds like the year that my FIL put the turkey in the oven on broil. LOL!
    Great card, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie this is fabulous!! I love verything about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete