Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday posting! Get ready - this is L O N G!

Wow - home - long week but so much fun. We (me and the kids) went to Kim's (my oldest daughter and owner of 5 grandkids!) for the week. We had a ball. The kids (oldest ones) went to see New Moon (Brandy for the 3rd time) and I kept let me count - 6 kiddos. We ate, played cards, listened to the kids sign karoke and overall just had a ball. Got LOTS of cards made - finished up my Christmas cards and still had time for some sketches. But posting had to wait until I got home - the interest is so off and on up there it's not worth trying! First of all is the Card Patterns sketch this week - and some Jillibean papers. WOW can't say enough good stuff about Jillibean papers - they are just FUN!.



This week at Unscripted sketch I used another Jillibean paper line to make this little card. Fun sketch guys!



For the Get Sketchy this week yet another line of the Jillibean papers together with some Jenni Bowlin letter stickers.



Then I know I'm late but did two cards with the 2 sketches 4 you with some Webster's and more American Crafts Christmas lines.





And then a few Christmas cards I did - the first using some old SEI and some Core'dinations - look how using just a punch with an embossing can change when you use core'dinations, sand it a little.




Well one Birthday card with the American Crafts and a little stamp I got from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by - off to do the CPS sketch

21 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a post full of eye candy!! All of your cards are wonderful...loved looking at each and every one! Great job on all the sketches!!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have been busy! great assortment of cards- wow!! love the frog card for US this week- it is adorable!!- kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh you've been busy! I absolutely LOVE all of these cards Debbie! The details you add to each one makes them all so beautiful. Again, I'm so happy you joined US again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!! Your cards are amazing and full of beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you sure did get a lot done!!! All of your cards are fantastic! I love what you did with Get sketchy sketch. I still have to give mine a go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You have some great looking cards!!!
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you busy girl! I love them all! Yummy Jillibean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing creations! You are quite talented! !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect! I so love the products you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many cards and so pretty, love them all, the colors and also the card for GS, you have been very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...definitely chock full of eye candy...love all your projects!!!

    Thanks for playing with us over at Get sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! This is like card heaven! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debbie, where do you find time to make all of these gorgeous cards! I have to wipe the drool up off of my desk now. LOL These are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you had a great visit with your grandkids! 6 is a handful but sounds like you had a blast! I love all your beautiful cards! I just love seeing your work! Always so gorgeous in the details and design! Beautiful holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a whole lot of GORGEOUS cards!!! WOW,
    I think they are all stunning.
    Your Unscripted Sketch card is darling. Thanks for playing along with us this week.
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are one busy lady!! Gorgeous creations for sure. Thanks for joining US this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok this posting is jam packed full of total awesomeness! Thanks for sharing with us at Unscripted Sketches! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy cannoli you've been a busy girl.
    Love em all.
    Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many gorgeous cards thanks for playing along at Unscripted this week.
    All yoru cards are beautiful

    ReplyDelete