Saturday, February 23, 2013

Unscripted Sketches and CSI!

 Happy Saturday once again - week just go by too fast although this one has been nice since I've now had five days off.  BUT back tomorrow for two and another one on Thursday repeat starting the next Sunday.  Beautiful weather down here - warm during the day cold at night which makes for great sleeping!  Today I have a card for Unscripted sketches for - using some Authenique papers - love their stuff!
 

Then over at CSI it's another Case File.  Had fun with this one.  Photo was taken down in Corpus where we spent a weekend with my daughter and her friend.  We had gone out for awhile and the girls took our picture - this is a VERY rare occurrence.  Number one being I'm using the one with the camera and number two I take horrible pictures! But it was perfect for solving the case.  Please come play along - there is an amazingly talented Design Team here that is so inspirational.  They come from all over the world and I'm just always inspired by all their work!









Thanks for stopping by!












1 comment: