Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday - Unscripted Sketces and CSI

Hope you all had a great week - been busy myself.  Worked Mon/Tues, took Jason to the dentist on Wed, Thursday hubby had surgery on his foot (fairly extensive this time - three hour surgery), had to leave him overnight and then went and got him Friday morning.  But I have managed to get myself a little scrappy time in.  Tomorrow they are showing the house again so will have to get up running in the morning and get everything "Martha Stewart" perfect before they get here.



First I have my card for Unscripted Sketches this week.




Then for CSI this week we have another case file to solve.  I started with some Core'dination's WhiteWash Basic Grey cardstock which I sanded to show the pink core

 
Thanks for stopping by!









5 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the hearts on your lo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie another two fantastic projects, love the clean and simple design of that first card also the wonderful colours, you are awesome with your LO's they always look terrific.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bot the LO and card are fabulous! Sounds like you have had a super busy week! Time to relax now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've used my favorite colors, for the unscripted sketch challenge! Love the little dots,ribbon and sentiment too! Your blog has so many fabulous things! I'm going to follow you and see all your great designs...thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful projects! Love your card for US and this page is spectacular! Thanks so much for popping by my blog the other day, hope you are having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete