Saturday, February 9, 2013

Unscripted Sketches and CSI

 Happy Saturday - hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  This will be my last day off before heading back to work.  Just two days but they are usually enough to wear me out.  Been making cards this week.  Today I have a card for you from the sketch over at Unscripted Sketches.  Please be sure to stop over at the US blog and check out all the other fabulous cards that the DT has for you.



Then over at CSI this week we have another new Case File for you to solve.  This is the color inspiration that inspired my page.





I created my page using some of the Core'dination's Tim Holtz Kraft collection.  I sanded it down first of all then I put a chipboard cloud behind the paper and sanded around it numerous times in different positions to create my clouds.  Then the center strip and some of the layers over that are with the new Tim Holtz Shattered collection.  Some of the lighter pieces don't show the shattered look until you ink over them  - then they are amazing.  I've posted a close up so you can see.













Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!











1 comment:

  1. These are both gorgeous!! LOVING the colors on your card ... and wowwwwwwww! your lo is amazing!! LOVING the colors and love love love all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete