Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday and Unscripted Sketches

Well it's Saturday again - have to get ready to go back to work again tomorrow. Love my time off! I've been working out ALOT and am really sore - gym for weights, walk/run, and biking.
But for today I have a card for you with the Unscripted Sketch - pulled out some Smooches stamps for this and used my new Spectrum Markers for the coloring - fun!



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to see what the rest of the DT has for you - they rock!

11 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh this is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and LOVING the little suitcases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card. Just brings a big-ol' smile to my face! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to go on a trip.:) Love the stamps and the cloud background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, I had to run over from Unscripted to tell you how adorable your card is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ready to go on vacation! Where can I sign up? Love the card and the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this?! My goodness, it's adorable Debbie!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie this is both fabby and fun, great image, super colours and such lovely vibrant colours, makes you want to go on holiday.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. those mountains are the cutest Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card so fun and cute and lovely colors.
    Love Merethe

    ReplyDelete