Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday and Creative Scrappers

OHHHH I'm so excited to be able to get my old blogger back - couldn't figure out the new one - well couldn't figure out how to type on it - did fine loading picture but could figure out the rest of it - ugh! Got this done the other day but was working and couldn't get home early enough to take a picture outside. Here's my page for Creative Scrappers this week. Love the sketch and had these cute pictures of my mom from her 85th birthday earlier this month. Loved seeing the enjoyment on her face - we had a crowd there for her party and that was only half of the kids and grandkids but it made her day! Core'dination's papers - the Tim Holtz Kraft collection - yum! Then some fabulous chipboard my friend, Kim Jeffress, send me from down under! Fabulous of her!





Thanks for stopping by - check back in the morning for Unscripted Sketches!

9 comments:

  1. precious photos and love the layering of elements. fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh this is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee those precious photos and love love love the doilies and paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this is just lovely Debbie, I do do do love the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. liking those scattered gems mixed with butterflies and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie this is a fabulous LO, loving the design and colours so much and those pictures of your mum are awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just beautiful, and what great photos of your mum. thanks for joining in with us at CREATIVE SCRAPPERS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, this is so, so, so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete