Welcome to Cornish Heritage Farms blog hop! Come join us as the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team take you on a journey discovering all sorts of CHF goodness! If you didn’t start at the beginning of this hop, you might want to head on over to the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog so that you don’t miss out on anything.
This month we have 17 backgrounders, 3 ATC Sets, 2 individual Rummage Bin Stamps and 3 Rummage Bin Stamp sets being released.
"First 24 Special" - receive 15% off all orders that are placed within the first 24 hours of the release.
Be sure to leave a comment on everyone’s blog as you travel from blog to blog for your change to win some Cornish Heritage Farms blog candy. Three of our CHF Design Team members will be given away blog candy, but who they are is a secret! They will be giving away one new CHF stamp to a random person who leaves a comment on their blog!
Blog Hop Order:
- Cornish Heritage Farms Blog http://cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com
- Barb Gmitro-Best http://barbsbestcreations-barbgmitro.blogspot.com
- Michele L http://www.enchantedstamper.com/
- Anne Harmon http://inkinginred.blogspot.com
- Debbie Standard http://debbiestandard.blogspot.com
- Deneen Treble http://apathofpaper.blogspot.com
- Holly Brown http://www.glitterstampsandink.blogspot.com
- Jacqueline Smith http://www.stamping4you.blogspot.com
- Kris Chirhart http://purplenightowl.blogspot.com
- Kristine Reynolds http://stampingandscrapingincalifornia.blogspot.com
- Lisa Silver www.silverstamping.blogspot.com
- Peta Amico http://www.petras-creationen.blogspot.com
- Silke Kittmann http://www.silli-silli.blogspot.com
- Steph Ackerman http://stephaniescraps.blogspot.com
- Vicki Davis http://pinkposhcards.com/blog/
For my first card I used the large dots background stamp - stamping in four colors and then stitching together - then added a digital image from the CHF shop. Below I used another background stamp together with two stamps from the new Beautiful stamp collection