Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday and Unscripted Sketches

WOW can't believe I haven't posted in a week but I've been really busy. Had my mother's big birthday celebration last Saturday and everyone had such a wonderful time! She was so excited to have so many of the grandkids and great-grandkids there and yeah us two girls as well. The last couple of days I've been trying to catch up with some card making I needed to do - Cornish Heritage Farms will be having a big reveal next week of some new rubber stamps - stop by to see them and then Designed 2 Delight will be putting out some new images on the 20th AND FYI will be having another inspirational photo next Thursday so stop in and see what I have made for these. Today I have my card for Unscripted Sketches - please stop by the blog - we have a great new lineup of Design Team members who will be bring you some great inspiration! I used some new papers I picked up at Archiever's while I was up in Round Rock for my Mom's birthday - Kim and I made a little side trip on the way home! LOVE THAT STORE! The paper's are from Bella Blvd.



Then to share a few photos from last Saturday - this is my Mom enjoying us singing Happy Birthday to her. We had around 20 at the table.
About half of the table we had going
My hubby and my grandson, MitchellThe girls - Brandy and my granddaughter, Madison.
Mom and all her great-grandkids - well not all - just all that were there - she has four more!Then one of me and my sister with my Mom- I take horrible pictures!

6 comments:

  1. fun colors on your card today; they definitely say "happy"! And best wishes for your mother and your wonderful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! So glad your Mom enjoyed her special celebration!!! I loveeeeeeeeee your card!! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, your birthday gathering looks like it was so much fun! LOVING your card, those flowers are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! looks like you all had a great time!@!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is so festive I love it. It looks like everyone had a great time at the party.

    ReplyDelete