Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday with US and CSI and a little Gossamer Blue



 Hope today finds everyone well.  Headed off to Round Rock today to celebrate my sister's 60th birthday.  Then coming home to pick up my son and his girlfriend from their trip to Mexico.  I can't wait to see all the pictures they have taken.  The ones they have posted on FB have just been amazing.  Looks like absolutely gorgeous country where they were (San Luis).  Still on crutches but have finally gotten kind of used to them.  Have another week before I go back to see when I can be full weight bearing.  In no hurry from what I have heard there is TONS of walking in the new unit.
 First up is my take on the Unscripted Sketches sketch this week.  Actually taking this to my sister today for her birthday card. Done with some Graphic 45 papers - aren't they pretty - came in my Core'dination's box yesterday which was HUGE!


 Next up is my take of the CSI Case File #119.  I struggled over this forever until I finally decided on what photos I wanted.  Loved this picture they took in Mexico at the pyramids of my son.  The papers are from Core'dination's Fancy Pants it's pre-embossed with black over kraft.  I selectively sanded portions of the paper and then stamped over some areas.   The clocks are Core'dination's Graphic 45 papers which I just sanded and then cut the clocks from.
 
 


Last up I have a couple of pages from my April kit of Gossamer Blue.  Some of it was perfect for these pictures of Jason and Maria from St. Patrick's day and then just some fun colors for the pictures of little Gavin.  Can't wait to work on some more - there's still tons in the kit to use. 




Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous!! You are so inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CSI case on that richly textured background and it will be super to have your boy home...good to hear the foot is on the improve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such a lot of inspiration here today! I love the colour combo of that first card. It'so serene and beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just fabulous, striking colors and love the texture , great work Bebie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grateful for you writing this blog

    ReplyDelete