Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter and Core'dinations


I'm up on the Core'dination's blog today with two different Easter layouts.
For the first one I started with the Tim Holtz Seasonal collection - how I love this line - the base is kraft!  Then I used dies and my Silhouette to cut flowers and make embellishments from the Core Basics Pastel Collection which I cut, embossed and sanded.  Then I added My Mind's Eye Brads and attached.  This is my little great -niece, Katy, a few years ago. 




Next up is another layout now using the Fancy Pants Core Impressions collections.  Then I added hexagons and for each center of the hexagon I embossed the paper with different embossing folders and then adhered them.  This is baby Gavin last Easter.


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Oooooh...these are beautiful! You really know how to rock the Core'dinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! I am loving the colors and loveeeeeeeee the flowers on the 1st one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! OMGosh, gorgeous! Do you EVER make the pretty Core papers shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just adore these lollypop colors, great designs and fabulous work Debbie, love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these Easter layouts! Your use of color and texture is always just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Debbie! these are SUPER pretty! I particularly like the first one with Katy! just look at those gorgeous colours, blooms and the design. Top notch indeed! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGodness! your "Egg Hunt" layout is stunning!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. the colors are jus popping and blasting my eyes.. this is si great love the colors ..Debbie .. love your work so far I guess this will be one of my fave
    http://shimmerlyscrappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love all of the Tim Holtz papers, great choice!

    ReplyDelete