Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday with Unscripted Sketches and CSI


 Well it's Saturday once again.  Been a long week with this cast on but Monday I go back and am hoping that I get a walking boot.  My hubby doesn't think it will happen but we will see!  Today I have a card for you from Unscripted Sketches - got my schedule mixed up last week and jumped ahead of myself - this is actually last weeks card and sketch - already showed this weeks. UHG.  So since this week is Blogversary over at US I am posting them both!


Then over at  CSI this week we again have a new and really colorful Case File We have one of Emma's awesome Page Draft sketches to work with too.  It just seemed like such an artsy Case File I just decided I wanted to play with some water colors so I did.  Wasn't positive I liked it but I wanted to use it anyway. The pictures were come I love that I captured of my daughter when we were at our annual boy's birthday party where almost all her brother's and sister's come together - as you can see she loves this kind of family time!
Then I had to show this adorable picture I captured of my Mom last weekend at her 87th birthday party.  I have such a huge family now - we only had three of the grandkids there but between them, great-grandkids and us we had 16 and two long bench tables.  When it came time to sing Happy Birthday the girls all pointed at Gma to show who's birthday it was and the entire restaurant joined in singing to her.  She was both embarrased and thrilled!  Afterward she went around to the tables thanking them, offering them birthday cake and telling them how old she was and wasn't she doing good for being that old!  TOOOO cute! Posed with the silly balloon we got her and never complained about all the tons of pictures Kim and I took of her with everyone.



Then afterwards Kim and I took the three girls to the blue bonnet field by my house and took about three CDs full of pictures of them. Here's just a couple - as you can guess they will be the topic of several layouts coming up.



Then my baby boy is in San Luis, Mexico, with his girlfriend meeting her family and friend's and having his first ever  trip out of the US.  He's having a wonderful time.  The pictures they have posted are just amazing!  Beautiful green and lush.  They have visited Pyramids - some jungle place - cannot wait to hear all about it and scrap it for them.







This last one I believe is her Dad's family at her Uncle's home which Jason said is to die for. My baby is there in the front left.
Thanks for stopping by.

17 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee the cards, the layout and the family photos!! Your MOM IS ADORABLE!!! I love that she went around and offered cake!!!!!! Sooooooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects...you Mom is so cute! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the water colouring on your page Debbie and those exuberant photos...having such a happy time. I'd love to see a paddock full of blue bonnets. We don't have them here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! My favorite is the birthday card with those pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both your cards and your scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are lovely. But that picture of the girls in the flowers is magic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. magnificent work Debbie, and thanks for sharing these delightful pics .... love your work x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards and the photos are amazing....thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. One big happy family! Love the photos and your awesome creations my friend! Hope you get good news on Monday...fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made beautiful cards and I love your family pictures. I can feel warmth from them. Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see your lovely card as DT Member on Unscripted Sketch challenge Blog and I love to see it closer wooow you made a sweet beautiful card with the sketch...nice color combo..great flower...and lovely Photos of you and the lovely daughter...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are just beautiful Debbie! Your layout fresh and beautiful too! The photo's of the girls just stunning....and I just know they are going to make for awesome scrappy pages! Your Mom looks so super for 87 and wonderful that you could, as a family, enjoy the occasion with her! That's the stuff of life! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card for the Unscripted Sketches -- Your mom looks terrific!! and very happy! (more important)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a happy post this is! Your photos are so beautiful! Loving the Blue Bonnet field and what a fun adventure your son in on. Your US cards are just adorable! And do I EVER LOVE your CSI page this week! So, so artsy and beautiful! I adore your watercolored background to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHAT a wonderful blogpost! I started smiling from start, those beautiful cards, your pretty watercolouring, the photo of your cute mum and your telling about her birthday. The blue bonnets! O-M-G what a sight it must be, looks absolutely amazing in the photos! let alone IRL. He he babies come in larger and larger sizes these days :)) how fun for him to be out and about! So glad your footsie is healing, hubbs had better watch out - soon you'll be chasing him again! Have a wonderful bank holiday! xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoyed your post very much ! How very fortunate you are, well except for the foot !

    ReplyDelete