Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday, Unscripted Sketches and CSI


 Happy Saturday - winding down my week - getting ready to go back to work tomorrow.  Late posting today but finally realized it's time.  Here's my card for Unscripted Sketches this week.  Used a Smooches stamp and some Authenticate papers.







Next up is my layout for this week's Case File over at CSI.  Loved the color palette and the case file encouraged me to take some pictures of my home which I'm sure I will appreciate soon as we are putting our Dream House on the market.  We built this 13 years ago but had two kids still at home and the house was always full of kids.  Now both of them are grown and have moved and we rattle around here.  So we are putting it on the market and headed up farther north in Texas to be closer to some of the older kids and the grandkids.



Thanks for stopping by.  I'm working like crazy to not only get the house ready but to try to get ahead on some of my scrappy commitments - just seems like I'm spinning my wheels lately!

2 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful!! LOVING that chick on your card and loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the photos on your lo!! FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card & beautiful documentation of your home. You will treasure those types of layouts as will your children...

    ReplyDelete