Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Saturday!! Hope your day is good.  Been bleak around here - finally went to the OBGYN ER on Thursday to find out I had a raging bladder infection that had worked itself up to my kidneys.  Talked them out of keeping me which probably wasn't the best idea but after several hours sitting I was so miserable I just wanted to go home to my own bed which has pretty well owned me since.  I don't every remember sleeping this much EVER.  I can be up for about an hour before I'm forced back to bed.  I'm sure the antibiotics will work soon.  I have never in almost 18 years at the hospital called in sick and it almost killed me to have to do it. 
On to more pleasant things the decorator came by the other evening and went through the house to tell us things we needed to do to make the house the best it can be to be marketed.  Really wasn't too bad - move this, Martha Stewartize this, clean this out - etc.  BUT about five hand written pages full of it.  Charlie's made alot of headway but I'm frustrated because I can't get anything done - but Brandy will be here Wednesday and hopefully I'll be on the mend by then!
Today I have my card for Unscripted Sketches - this is the week we put a twist on it and add something embossed.  Being a Core'dination's gal this is right up my little alley.  Here's my card.



 
 


Next is my page for this week's Case File  at CSI  - I had fun with this.  I actually found the stencil on a rack at Hobby Lobby.  This is my little great - niece, Katy, and my great-nephew, Brayden, who are very close in age and great friends. Journaling reads about 18 wonderful things about cousins.






Thanks for stopping by.




4 comments:

  1. So sorry you aren't feeling well!! I hope you are better soon!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your card and your lo!!! Those flowers on your lo are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. These are lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie I totally love both the card and the scrap page, both have been beautifully designed the colours are wonderful.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love that sketch, great card to go with it. Sure hope you are better!!!

    ReplyDelete