Thursday, November 8, 2012

CSI Case File #44


 This week over at CSI we had Case File #44 - love these colors!  I used some Core'dination's cardstock on this for my background paper which worked perfectly with the case file with one of the evidence prompts to use doilys.
Well we are fixing to list the house - found a realtor who is close to our expectations.  Spent the week just working on things around here - went over today and cleaned my son's apartment (UGH- they live like pigs!!!! - BOYS!)  But they were very grateful.  Then I have spent alot of time here in my scraproom trying to get caught up on all my projects that I have due for upcoming DTs.  Almost there but not quite - have two more days to devote totally to Core'dination's and Core'dination's Card Team. 




And check this out - this is just one of the things I'm getting ready for - want some inspiration - we are going to give it to you.  Please check out the Core'dination's blog as well as Facebook to be dazzled!


 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and that big doily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pop of orange on this one Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty layout full of gorgeousness Debbie! Good luck with getting all your DT work up to date & ahead of time. I am trying to do the same in time for the holidays...

    ReplyDelete