Saturday, February 27, 2016

CSi Case File #192


This week has flown by - had to work one day but it wasn't too bad.  Been at the Y for about 10-11 classes throughout the week and am SORE!  But had several people come up to me and say - man you are really loosing inches!  I haven't tried to really loose weight - but have lost several pounds and I know gained alot of muscle!  And the places I'm sore are where I need to loose weight so that's probably good too.  Took Y- double step for the first time today!  Have been doing Y-step for awhile but never tried the double step - was fun but definitely need more practice!  It moves!  I think someone who had a fitbe clocked 5,600 step in one hour!  Well here's my take on the most recent Case File - little Gavin!  Also managed to get a blasted cold and my head is sooo full!  Hopefully all this exercise will drive it out!


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Good for you on the losing inches and weight!! So happy for you!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your page!! GORGEOUS colors, flowers and loving that background you created!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so cool, Debbie! I love your grungy background! I'm staring at it just trying to absorb all the fabulous detail and trying to figure out how you made it. Really awesome! And love the checkerboard pieces and clusters of flowers. I can absolutely see the inspiration scene in your page. Great job! And good for you on the weight loss! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You're such a trooper ....10-11 classes a week? I'm happy that I exercise once a day, everyday. *LOL*
    Love your artsy page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your stickability with your fitness programme Debbie. And I love this page - I really has chutpah. New fave for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Debbie... I really suck when it comes to fitness. I have tried a few times and I just don't enjoy it. I know I have to do it and even more now at my age but there you go... I do try and walk :D :P
    I haven't played along at CSI for so long and I am really struggling to get back on top of things but I am learning not to be so hard on myself so thats a good thing.
    I do love your take on the challenge. Those colours are so dramatic <3 I always love your layouts <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work! Wonderful bacground and all these details around.

    ReplyDelete