Friday, August 7, 2015

Creative Embellishments


Today I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog.  I wanted to share a couple of cards I made with some of the chipboard.  First up is the birthday card using the Pansies chipboard.  I painted them and then used some darker paint to add some dimension. For the second card I used some of the Flourish Butterfly Set 2  together with part of a Moroccan Lattice Panel set.  I've show the chipboard I used and the links to the store.






 Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the butterfly!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo, these are stunning, Debbie! Absolutely love what you do with these fun chipboard pieces! Your pansies are painted beautifully, and I love the sparkle on the butterfly! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are 2 stunning beauties! I love the first one for the sunny and beautiful blooms and the second for it's classic and elegant beauty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete