Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Blogging with US and CSI

 Happy Saturday.  I'm working this weekend so hoping for some slow trauma and a quiet ICU weekend - haha!  But I have a few thing today.  First off my card for Unscripted Sketches.  Got some birthdays coming up so can always use more cards!


 Next up is my page for CSI this week.  Here's the colors will try for the entire Case File when it's posted this evening.
    

This is my take - these are photos of little Gavin - such a sweetie in his T shirt that says Mommy Loves me - seemed perfect for the title.


Last up is just a page I did using my Noel Mignon kit this month of Gavin and his mommy on wedding day.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! You always have such gorgeous designs with such beautiful colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can never have too many cards you know! this one is so pretty, love the happy bright colours.
    Both of your pages are adorable, so very sweet and beautiful! Have a lovely week sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete