Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday and CSI

Another week and another challenge over CSI - love these - help me so much to think outside of the box and use up some hidden scrap goodies as well.
Back to work tomorrow - may be dead after working Sun/mon/ wed/thurs! UGH - don't know who I made mad - lol. No really we are short so I understand I don't always get what I want.
These are my little great-nieces, Katy and Hailey, at a park in AZ a few years ago playing with another little girl.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love love love the colors, the photo and the rolled papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this challenge! I had never heard of this challenge site before! What a clever way of doing things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet & pretty Debbie! Looks like a great take on the challenge!! Gosh you do sound so overworked!! Don't know how you get any scrapping done at all - I would just be sleeping...

    ReplyDelete