Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy Saturday and Unscripted Sketches

This week over at Unscripted we have a new sketch and are continuing with our Christmas in July - stop over at the blog to get to know the DT and see the inspiration for this week. This week we added an additional challenge to use an animal on your card. I never use my Smooches stamps enough so took the opportunity to use one of this card. Papers are from Bella Blvd. Please scroll down if you are submitting cards or layouts for the Core'dination's crop - you have until tomorrow midnight to get your entries in.
I have to go back to work Sunday - they may kill me this week. Don't know how I got this schedule - I try to NEVER do more than two days in a row and granted they didn't but have me working Sun/Mon - then off ONE day and back for two more. These are 12 hour days - I leave the house at 5 am and get home at 8 pm. LONG days - non-functional for anything but work.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. that little kangaroo is just the cutest!love it Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! I loveeeeeee the colors and the little kangaroo!!! Hope everything goes well at work!!!

    ReplyDelete